When Life Happens

When life happens what do you do? Well I don't know about you, but I just keep on living. So the thing is, I forgot to buy the sea-salt for the salt water flush which is a part of the master cleanse, so I asked my darling husband to purchase it for me. What this means is that I'll be starting tomorrow instead. Again, life happens.
 Now there are a few things about me that I forgot to mention, which I am pretty sure will not affect the out come of my journey. First and foremost, I live on the beautiful island of Antigua located in the Caribbean, and I love it there. Secondly I am a stay at home mom with two lovely boys ages 5 and 3. I am married to a God fearing and (handsome) young man who is currently a full time student. And thirdly, I am also a small business owner, and baker and cake designer at Roanna Cakes and a freelance general transcriber. In other words, I wear many hats. But the hat that I am the most proud of wearing is that I am a child of the living God, and I wear this hat boldly and proudly: but don't worry, I'm not one of the crazies. I love every human being of every race on this planet and I try my best to let that be reflected by the way I treat others. So now that you know a little about me, I'm going to leave you with this beautiful picture of mini cheese-cakes that I will no longer be part of my diet .... well at least for the next 40 days.



Comments

Popular Posts