Reality weight loss woes. The master cleanse take two!

Knock Knock!

Who's there?

I should have!

I should have who?

I should have used the 10lb weight loss from the master cleanse to jump start my fitness journey but I didn't!

Oh snap!

Sigh... You know what? I'm human, and most humans like myself are full of horse manure. Yes I know, still failing in life. But here's the thing, I am a persistent little bugger and I will not stop until I have accomplished my weight loss goals. HAHA... I know right? Well I'm saddling the ass and getting back on the journey, a 40 days long journey that is, on the master cleanse. The goal is to make a record of every painful step. I hope to include a few pics to show progress and if I gain the courage, I'll maybe vlog about it too. So this period of cleansing begins on the 2nd of June and ends on the 4th of July... YAY!!  Okay, so for those who may not know what the master cleanse is, Google it because as you may already notice, I suck at expressing myself in the English language. So tomorrow is the day I start my 40 day journey on the master cleanse and hopefully I will stick with it this time. 

Comments

Popular Posts