Master Cleanse Day 4

Okay, so it's day four and I'm still standing, the past three days has been tough, but I have been able to resist the food. This journey is really teaching me a lot about myself and exposing my self denial. I am addicted to food, I was going over board and I needed to stop. I am absolutely pleased with the results so far, I lost 8 lbs so far, not really seeing it because my gut was really huge. The husband has been super supportive, wants me to be happy and healthy. I can say that it gets easier with time. I'm trying to re-program my brain by watching videos of people eating healthy foods when ever the cravings are over bearing. I walked about 2 miles today, so that was great and I'm also planing on working on my abs and doing some squats.
So that's all folks.

Comments

Popular Posts