My addiction.

Today, i ate 4 oatmeal and raisin cookies during my fasting period. When i heard people talking about being addicted to sugar, I thought it was a bunch of horse s***  but today was an eye opener for me. The urge to have those cookies was so strong and mental, and then there was the high i felt afterwards, that feeling of satisfaction and pleasure. 

An addict is an addict.

I have decided not to allow my little incident to hinder me and i will still continue to push forward. I am also going to have my husband attempt a colon cleansing massage on me after my work out. I have been feeling kinda sluggish and tired all the time so i'm hoping for a release from that. I have also heard that it can help you to loose some weight so i'm hoping to get a bite out of that cookie. Anyways... until my next episode..keep healthy. 

Comments

Popular Posts