Weight loss journey blues

Yes, it happened. For those of you who are wanting to loose weight and keep backsliding after a few weeks of working out, you are not alone. When I first started out on this journey, I was hyped, motivated, anxious and ready to get 65 lbs of extra fat of my body and liberate myself from the deep dark grave of depression and low self esteem. So what happened ? You ask, well... life happened and I began to feel overwhelmed with all the science and diets and know it all gurus of the weight loss industry, and I simply stopped. I figured, how about i just skip all the mumbo jumbo and go ahead to the kitchen and have that chocolate chip cookie that taunted my spirit. And i did, and it felt good, so i went back to my old eating habits and just accepted that i was never going to be 140lbs again.

However, I am fortunate to have a husband and kids who aren't loosers like me, and will not accept defeat. And my body started sending some very serious messages. I started having some weird pains in my body which affected my mobility. So with the motivation of my family and a serious cussing from my body, i have decided to push forward and fight. But first i had to devise a different and better plan in order for this to work out this time.
Instead of insanity, i will be starting of with T25 while doing intermittent fasting. I have also vowed to eat as much raw foods as i possibly can and limit my sugary snacks ( my weakness), to one day every week until I am able to stop completely. I am also going to increase my water in take, and start doing some weight training later on. I really hope that I make it through this time.

So here we go again. My stats are

Weight----205 lbs
Bust-----   45"
Waist----40"
Arms-----13"
Hip----48"
Thighs----26"

Yes , i know... i let myself go.
 

Comments

Popular Posts