WEEK 2

So this week I missed one workout, and that was on Saturday, do I feel bad about it? Yes, but I am not going to let it hold me down. I am still very determined to loose weight and get fit and healthy.I must admit that my diet was kinda crappy, so that affected my results to some extent. The good news is that I am starting to see changes in the way that my clothes fit. I am really eager to start posting some pics of my transformation.


DAY 1                                            DAY 14

BUST:43''     .........................................43"                                    
WAIST: 42"........................................40.5"
HIP:47"...............................................46.5"
THIGH:26..............................................25"
WEIGHT:205 LBS.................................203 LBS

Comments

Popular Posts