OOPS....I SLIPPED

 Okay... So here's what happened,because my family keeps me very busy in the mornings and afternoons, the only time i can get to workout is in the evening, however, I had to attend a very important function last night and reached home 1:05 a.m. in the morning, and you can only imagine how tired I was, so unfortunately I was unable to exercise and felt very crappy about it. Today was also a very bad day for me as I indulged myself in loads of white pasta. I may not have mentioned it in my previous post but I am transitioning myself into clean eating and cutting out meats from my diet as I progress. But in spite of all this, i got to workout tonight and i am starting to feel better about myself again. This weight loss and fitness journey is more mental to me than physical, because most times like tonight, i have to force myself to workout. This is just one of those things that you need to want badly enough to go through with it, and i want it like a new born baby wants breast milk.
I cannot forget to mention the massive support system that I have at home. My husband has joined me and has already started to see major results, and also my two babies, a 3 year old and a 1 year old keep reminding me that I need to exsernsise . So indeed i can say that i'm blessed.

Comments

Popular Posts