Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to keep record of my weight loss and health journey, and to show moms out there that you can get rid of that baby fat!. I decided to start this journey after taking a long good look at myself in the mirror and thinking  ewww... disgusting. After four pregnancies (two of those were miscarriages) my body went through alot of stress, and depression came in like a flood, and when I'm depressed I EAT CHOCOLATE, seriously, if chocolate were a people I would be their terrorist. After almost 5 years of feeling sorry for myself and wallowing in my fat, I decided to get up and start doing something before it was too late. So I went on a three day fasting and prayer with no food or water  for my spiritual muscles and took  out my insanity DVD and started to dig deeper. After trying out the fitness test I thought it would be impossible for someone my size to do this, but I decided to push forward. Now I am at the end of week 1 and starting week 2.

Let's talk measurements and results. 
Day 1 :   Age: 28                               Day 7:  Age 25
              Height : 5ft 6                                   Weight : 203
             Weight: 205lbs                                   Bust; 43
             Bust: 43"                                             Waist: 40.5
             Waist: 42"                                          Hip: 46.5
             Hip: 47"                                              Thighs: 26
             Thighs; 26                                          Arms: 13
             Arms :13

So far I like what I see and how I feel, so I'll keep you posted. Please not that at the beginning of week 2 I started adding 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar to my water. 

Let's talk goals. My overall goal for this journey is to loose the baby fat, get rid of the tummy bulge,tighten the loose skin, eat healthier, get down to my goal weight of 130- 140 lbs and build a better relationship with my God.




Comments

Popular Posts