Life Happens

One of the most difficult things that could happen to someone trying to loose weight is having a relapse.I was in two minds about posting on this topic because I am so very disappointed in myself. When I first started this journey I was motivated and thrilled to start working out, then during the third week things started to go south, I got depressed and unmotivated, and I was not sleeping properly because there was so much other things going on in my life. I only completed two days of the recovery week and I am struggling to get my bed time routine in check. However, in spite of all this, I refuse to give up. Giving up is not an option....not for me. I have two healthy boys and a loving husband that need me and I refuse to let obesity rob me and them from happiness. So with all that said, I am going to continue from where I left off. I will complete the Insanity program and do it over until I get results.

Comments

Popular Posts