Why I Did Not Continue with the Master Cleanse

A few months ago I decided to give the master cleanse a try due to the quick results and cleansing properties. My goal was to complete 40 days, after which I would completely change my diet and give myself a clean slate to work with. However, I was only able to complete 5 days after suffering from terrible headaches, and due to the high cost of lemons and maple syrup. I must admit that I did see some weight loss, but I quickly gained it all back and then some. To be honest, I am truly disappointed in my failed efforts and attempts to loose weight, but I am not ready to give up. The most difficult part of this journey for me is my diet. It can be very costly to eat the way I wish I could everyday. My husband and I try our best to provide the best diet that we can for our boys, and most of the time we have to stay without the veggies and fruits so that our kids can have it. I really hope that our current financial status changes soon, and I am working on a few things to help the situation, but until then I do the best I can. After going through an overall rough month, I am going to give it another shot. I have already made a few adjustments to my eating habits, and found a simple exercise program that is a good starting point for me. Anyone who is able and willing to help me achieve my goals, can support me by clicking on this link
. I'll buy veggies instead.

Comments

Popular Posts